Library policies form the basis for rules and regulations governing operation of the library as well as the procurement and management of its resources. Policies are adopted by the Board of Trustees and executed by the Library Director and Staff.
Policies ensure the library is an environment where every patron is treated equally, and has equal access and opportunity to enjoy programs, services and collections. Policies also help safeguard the collective assets of the school district residents.
- Bulletin Board Policy (posting guidelines)
- Children’s Room Internet Policy (use of the internet by children)
- Circulation Policy (library cards, loan periods and limits, fines and fees, etc.)
- Direct Access Borrowing (non-resident borrowers)
- Gifts Policy (receipt of donations)
- Library Regulations for Use of the Meeting Rooms (outside group access to meeting space)
- Policy for Patron Use of Library Facilities (acceptable behavior)
- Policy on Public Use of the Internet (use of the internet by adults and young adults)
- Unattended Children Policy